the pieman podcast blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Pieman's Apple Web Site

Hello readers,
If you've found this blog, then you've probably located my web site. My web site is on Apple products, as you can tell. I created this web site in HTML, which is like this (below is a template of one of the pages on my site).

Welcome to pieman's web page



Welcome to my apple web site

Go to the australian apple web site

All about Macs, iBooks and more

All about iPod

All about Apple software

Breaking Apple News

Visit my podcast blog



Pictures from http://pics.computerbase.de/artikel/469/25_m.jpg

As you can tell, it's pretty complicated, but that's how my homepage turns into a proper page and not this code above. I'll leave it at that.

By Pieman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.